Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Accidents happen. That is a fact of life. Imagine what would happen to your family if you passed away suddenly and unexpectedly in an accident.
The Accidental Death Benefit helps protect your family for just pennies a day. Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance is a cost-effective way to complement your existing life and disability income insurance plans.
In the event of your accidental death, benefit payment would be paid in addition to any other payments you or your family may receive.
Benefits of Having AD & D:
- You are covered anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Your family receives a tax-free lump sum to use anyway they choose
- Double the benefits can be paid if the accidental death occurs while you’re travelling as a fare-paying passenger on a plane, train, bus, taxi or other public transportation
- Your acceptance is guaranteed if you are between 18 to 65
- You don’t have to see a doctor to enrol
- Your protection begins the day the insurance company receive your completed application and your first premium has been paid
Features of Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance:
- Extremely affordable;
- No medical underwriting is required;
- Benefits also payable for loss of sight, hearing or speech;
- Spousal training benefit;
- Repatriation benefit;
- Common disaster benefit;
- Disability waiver of premium;
- Cancel your policy within 30 days for a full refund
For more information on how you can add this product to your insurance portfolio, or to arrange for your insurance check-up, please contact a Rorac Insurance Advisor. We would be happy to work with you. email@example.com
SCHEDULE a CONSULTATION