Individual Health and Dental Insurance
Our governments do not provide us with the level of healthcare you may need. As they cut back their levels of healthcare coverage, you may be left to pay for expenses such as:
- Prescription drugs
- Dental visits
- Eye exams
- Paramedical services
- Transportation by ambulance
Private Health and Dental Insurance plans are designed to cover individuals not protected or inadequately covered by a group health plan. These plans can benefit you by reducing your fees per visit to your dentist or health care provider.
Plans available offer:
- Single, couple or family coverage
- Potential tax-deductibility if you are self-employed
- Renewable coverage through to age 65
- Protection of the entire family, covering health, dental and prescription drug benefits
It makes sense to consider coverage for unexpected medical expenses that may supplement your current health care plan. These plans generally cover chiropractors, osteopaths, naturopaths, podiatrists, registered massage therapists, acupuncturists, physiotherapists, psychologists, homecare nursing and necessary medical devices and equipment.
SCHEDULE a CONSULTATION