Travel and visitor Insurance
These insurance plans can offer emergency medical protection for visitors, immigrants, foreign students and residents who are not covered by government health insurance. Visiting guests can be covered by valid medical health insurance, which begins upon arrival here as long as it is bought ahead of travel.
Emergency medical expenses
While travelling outside your country or locality some expenses may be partially covered by your government health insurance. There is both daily and annual coverage, which is great if you travel to the warmer climes in the winter or travel year-round.
Travelling out of country, an insured individual is covered by emergency insurance that pays for expenses related to an emergency medical condition (covered by the plan). These expenses may be: a hospital stay, prescription drugs, ambulance transportation, etc. Please refer to the policy for more details.
Coverage can include these expenses:
- Bedside companion travel and sustenance allowance
- Ambulance transportation
- Diagnostic (X-ray, lab tests)
- Hospital (semi-private room)
- Flight and travel accident coverage
- Prescription drugs
- Physician or surgeon
- Return transportation to location of travel departure if emergency medical attention is needed
- Emergency dental treatment by a licensed dentist and associated cost of prescription drugs
- Accidental injury, dismemberment, or death by accident during travel
- Loss/damage of baggage and personal effects
- Trip cancellation and interruption
For more information on how you can add this product to your insurance portfolio, please contact a Rorac Insurance Advisor. We would be happy to work with you. firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHEDULE a CONSULTATION